Thursday, November 4, 2010

AP Bio

Please check my answers as well as post your answers.
1. B
2.E I GOT D?
3. E
4. A
5. A
6. E
7. C WE DID IT IN CLASS AND GOT B
8. D
9. Isn't it B and D ? I GOT D
10. C I GOT D?
11. ???
12.E
13. B
14. B
15. I would guess E but idk I GOT E
16 B
17. It is a 3:1:1 ratio what was the answer choice for that?
18. D
19. ???
20. C
21. D
22. A
23.Genotype AA,  AB, Ai, Bi  Phenotype A,A, AB, B. Idk check me on this
24 Genotype AB, AB, BB, BB Phenotype AB, AB, B, B
25 Genotype Ai, Ai, Bi,Bi Phenotype A,A,B,B
26 Genotype Bi, Bi, ii, ii Phenotype B,B,O,O
27 Genotype AB, AB, AA, AB Phenotype AB, AB, A, AB
28 50%
29 AA,Ai, AB

The answers for the chart is on page 113 of cliffnotes

12 comments:

  1. im not really sure about 13 and i got 18 from someone in my 3rd period, so you might be right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like no disrespect but for 7 if you cross it you get Yr YR yr yR times itself, so i still think my answer is right, but i am gona get it wrong since the key is wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u guess on 13 or did you have any work, because remember we need to show all of our work

    ReplyDelete
  4. also is hemophilia recessive for number 10?

    ReplyDelete
  5. idk about hemophilia i think its recessive and yeah i guessed on 13 and 12 if D, and yeah 2morrow i would just ask about 7 becuz i dont understand really how he got it either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok and im asking nora for the answers for the other two we didnt answer but she didnt text me back, idk anyone else in ap bio. Thank you for helping me :)

    ReplyDelete